Sample letter for the neighbor's barking dog
It is very important to write your letter carefully. The modele2lettre guide gives you advice on how to write a model letter %variable%. Continue reading this page for more information.
Your neighbor has a dog. The dog barks regularly and it bothers you. You have already spoken to your neighbor and asked him to stop his pet's barking. But nothing, the dog still barks as much. In this case, use this sample warning letter to inform your neighbor that you can't stand the situation any longer, before you need to resort to the conciliator of justice or to inform the municipal police.
Below is our sample letter template:
Last name, first nameAddressCP - City
AddresseeAddressCP - CityA [location], on mardi 06 décembre 2022I would like to inform you that the noisy and incessant barking of your dog during the day, at night... disturbs us... I hope that you will be able to take measures so that we can rest, watch TV and have a good relationship with our neighbors without having to resort to the competent authorities which are the town hall, and the municipal police.I would like to remind you that neighborhood noise is under the jurisdiction of the town hall by virtue of article L. 2212-2- 2° of the General Code of Territorial Communities. Please accept, Madam, Sir, the expression of my best wishes.
Share this sample letter:On Twitter On Facebook On Linkedin
Do you want to use this model?Personalize the letter Send the letter by email Print/Download the letter in PDF
More letter models like this:
- Thank you for the soccer game
- Letter to Santa Claus
- Letter of acknowledgement of debt
- Lettre de remerciement pour un don
- Lettre de renonciation d'une succession
- Letter to the mediator of the employment office that refuses my allowance
- Absence letter for an appointment at the employment center
- Lettre d’excuse pour des prochains travaux de réhabilitation
- Exemple de texte de vœux 2019
- Getting banned from casinos in France